ROGER PEROSE – Executive Vice President
Phone: (215) 679-7147 X15
Roger has over 30 years of commercial construction experience and has been directly responsible for sales, pre-construction, estimating and project management functions in his role as Vice President of Project Development.
He has managed projects from initial concept through design and completion, working closely with Owners, Developers, Design Professionals, and Code Officials.
In his 30-year tenure, Roger has managed projects across the United States, including Arkansas, California, Florida, Maryland, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Illinois, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Maine.
- J.E. Berkowitz Glass Facility and Expansion Project/ Pedricktown, NJ
- Bunzl Warehouse and office Renovations/ Bensalem, PA
- Neovia Warehouse and Office Renovations/ Allentown, PA
- Cummins Warehouse and Office Renovations/Harrisburg, PA
- Tompkins Hall Dinning Renovations- Cedar Crest College/Allentown, PA
- Cabela’s Destination Store/ East Hartford, CT
- Cabela’s Destination Store/ Scarborough, ME
- Kohl’s Department Stores/multiple locations in PA and NJ
- Pactiv Warehouse Distribution Centers/Jacksonville, IL, Malvern, AR, San Bernardino, CA
- The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley/Bethlehem, PA
- Mary Kay Distribution Facility/Franklin Twp., NJ
- Burlington County Community College/Briggs Road Center, Burlington, NJ
- Atria Assisted Living Facility/Bethlehem, PA
- Flemington Mall and Marketplace/Flemington, NJ
Education / Credentials
- North Carolina State University – B.S. Civil Engineering