A safe and healthful working environment for all employees.
Safety and health in our business is an integral part of our day-to-day operations. By ensuring the health and safety of our employees, we are ensuring the future of Skepton Construction.
Our safety program demands the proper attitudes toward injury and illness prevention on the part of both management, employees and subcontractors. We employ a full-time Safety Director who oversees the Safety Program on a regular basis.
All field management personnel have been trained in CPR, First Aid, and have completed the 10 Hour OSHA Training Program. The Company’s exceptional safety and performance record is evidenced by an extraordinarily low experience modification rating.
The result is better cost containment which translates into additional savings to project owners. At Skepton Construction, SAFETY RULES!
The objectives of our Company’s safety and health program are:
- To safeguard the health and welfare of all company employees, subcontractors and Owners.
- To create an awareness of safety consciousness in management and field personnel.
- To train all employees and subcontractors in proper safety and health practices. Our goal is to protect our most valuable resources – our employees and subcontractors.
- To regularly conduct job-site inspections; identify and eliminate unsafe working conditions or practices; notify other trades of unsafe working conditions.
- To provide the necessary personal protective equipment and instructions for proper use and care.
- To develop and enforce safety rules and require all employees to cooperate with these rules as a condition of employment.
- We adhere to the strictest requirements for job site cleanliness and waste management.
- To provide a means for continuing development and updating of safety
education and training.